Dr. Daniel Ingram Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ingram?

Amazing and attentive doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr.Ingram has been, out of all the doctors i have seen, hands down one of the most caring and attentive. He had gone through every type of testing, scans, and blood work to find he root of my problem and worked from there. He listened to my complaints, tended to my complaints and resolved my complaints fairly quickl- didn’t send me home until he felt 100% certain of my comfort and my safety. This man is definitely an astonishing doctor.

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Did not care for him at all. He is rude, very condescending and . I would never want to see this man again. The nurses and everyone at the hospital were very, very nice and caring. But he was awful. I think someone like him does not need to be working in the ER, where people need help . They are there because they are sick or hurt. No to be treated like they were nothing.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

No other patients. Yet he rushed through everything speaking a million mph. Couldn't understand a word. He also brushed off my questions and looked at me like I was insane for asking any questions. Just awful

Condescending, not comforting

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Daniel Ingram seemed knowledgeable, but was not a comforting doctor and was very condescending in his bedside manner. I would recommend staying clear of Dr. Ingram.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

This was the most obnoxious man I have ever dealt with. He has no bedside manner, and should really rethink his career choice.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017