- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Albright MD
Dr. Daniel J Albright, MD is a doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Cary, NC and Raleigh, NC( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Daniel J Albright has 4 locations
3001 Edwards Mill Rd Ste 200
Raleigh , NC 27612
Dr. Daniel J Albright has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel J Albright has the following 10 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Head and Neck Disorder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in null
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Daniel J Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel J Albright
Dr. Albright graduated from the Louisiana State University in 1987. Dr. Albright works in Raleigh, NC and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Albright is affiliated with Rex Hospital and Wakemed Raleigh Campus.