Dr. Daniel Albright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Albright?

Hip replacement

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Had anterior approach almost 3 years in March..I can't walk very far with out hurting.. told him about my hip hurting and he said ," he did a good job and I should get another opinion" really?? Why not take the time and see what could be done, it could be minor, but he didn't take the time to check..My life is pretty much on hold as I can't walk far at all.. very disappointed in him as a Dr. my leg is also numb as he cut a nerve to get the implant in, but my big problem is not being able to work out anymore..I guess his ego got in the way!!!

Arrogant and dismissive of patient concerns

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I wish I'd read online reviews of Dr. Albright before making an appointment-- I never would have gone to see him. He was arrogant and dismissive of the chronic pain I'm suffering from. He rushed the entire appointment, despite making me wait an hour and 15 minutes past my appointment time to be seen. Constant pain and numbness through one of my legs, and his best advice is lose weight. I'll be looking for a different specialist and will definitely read the online reviews first.

If You Can Run.....Do So

Posted on August 5th, 2017

Recent patient

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Hip and leg pain gone after surgery

He works for the best interest of insurance companies

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Had lower back pain he denied me pain medicine and tried to return me to work as soon as i was able to see him. After MRI he then said i needed surgery but i was informed by a close friend who works in the hospital as a surgeon assistant that he was the worst surgeon with the most not so great outcome results to his patients. When i informed him i would like to exercise other ways of healing besides just jumping in surgery and questioned him about his surgery results on others he got upset and claimed i made threats to him, so it made out hard for me to find another doctor based on his accusations that i was threatening. I went through a few weeks of hard suffering with no one to prescribe pain meds or to consult because i was on my jobs insurance. Finally a doctor picked up my case and they performed an amazing surgery that went great, he acknowledged my pain and did not make me feel like he was in the insurance best interest like Dr. Albright. Dr. Albright is the worst and if your in need of medical treatment and it's an on the job injury, if they send you to Dr. Musante please for your health and better interest request a different doctor. I've looked over these reviews and realize that most of them are false and planted to cover up the real honest reviews that truly reflect doctor Musante and his practices. For every negative review that he received someone would put up several positive reviews back to back and some twice on the same day to cover up the truth. So please read all reviews carefully and see what i see and don't let this doctor bamboozle you like he's in your best interest.

Couldn't be happier with my new hip!

Posted on May 17th, 2017

My recent hip replacement went very smoothly and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Albright answered all of my questions and made me feel comfortable before and after my surgery.

Dr. Albright and his staff treated me with the utmost care and respect from the first time I saw them all the way through the surgery and recovery. They were extremely caring and professional in everything they id for me for my hip replacement surgery.

Posted on April 28th, 2017

The anterior method of total hip joint replacement Dr. Albright uses afforded me minimal recovery time and very little pain involved throughout the recovery. I was walking in a couple of days without a walker and only a cane for balance and was doing a full flight of stairs in seven days. I was only off work for five weeks and probably could have went back at four but didn't want to push it since things were going so well.

Posted on April 27th, 2017

I have no complaints with Dr. Albright. He has a great bedside manner. The surgery went great. I healed and was back to normal activities much quicker than some of my friends, who had their surgeries done by other surgeons. I highly recommend Dr, Albright. I'm excited to get the other hip done.

Great Doctor! Great Surgeon!

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I'd been suffering with neck problems for over twenty years when I came to see Dr. Albright. My my issues had always resolved somewhat with physical therapy and anti-inflammatories. When I had a flare in late 2016, which now included weakness and severe pain, we tried that method but to no avail. Once Dr. Albright looked at my MRI, he said I needed surgery. He has a good and honest bedside manner, so I trusted his diagnosis and since he seemed certain, I was certain. He then suggested the Mobi-C artificial disk replacement over traditional fusion. I researched and fought for it and I'm glad he suggested it. After surgery, I was pain free and had almost immediate strength return to my left arm and pain. I didn't even realize I'd lost the ability to bend my neck back to gargle, turn my head to see the blind spot in my car, or even turn all the way around to drive in reverse. Dr. Albright and Mobi-C have given me my quality of life back. I am very pleased!

I would recommend Dr. Albright to anyone who needs a hip replacement

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I am so happy with Dr. Albright and my new hip. I believe that the anterior approach he used, sped up my recovery by 'leaps and bounds' compared to friends who have also had hip replacements. He told me my recover would be swift, and he was so right! I was back at work, part-time, in 3 weeks. Becoming Dr. Albright's patient was one of the luckiest things that has ever happened to me. And I will be forever grateful to him. If you need a hip replacement, he is the surgeon to see.

Registered Nurse

Posted on November 10th, 2016

I am a bedside nurse in ICU. I had deforming, debilitating arthritis to the point I could not stand up straight and almost could not walk. Dr. Albright did an anterior hip replacement and I was able to walk with minimal pain 1-2 weeks later. 6 weeks after my hip replacement Dr. Albright performed a total left knee replacement. I am 4 months post that surgery and am walking almost completely normally and with almost no pain. The only reason I can't walk completely normally is because of arthritic deformity in my left foot/ankle and my right knee has damage to the point that it will need replacing eventually. Dr. Albright was very informative and kind and complassionate. He seems truly interested in my outcome. I had no complications whatsoever with either surgery and have been back at the bedside working for 2 1/2 months. I am so thankful for this second chance at life, and a lot of the credit goes to Dr. Albright.

Balloon Kphoplassty

Posted on September 27th, 2016

After a bad fall, resulting in a Compression Fracture in my back, I was in serious, debilitating pain for about four weeks. After finally finding Dr. Daniel Albright, and learning that there was an effective treatment called Balloon Kyphoplasty for my type of injury, the surgery was scheduled. I had immediate and lasting relief, and can highly recommend Dr. Daniel Albright , with his kind, competent manner and surgical expertise.