Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Bauer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel J Bauer has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Dan Bauer is personable, professional and patient. He listens. He prompts with questions to truly understand the underlying issues with any symptom. He readily admits not having all the answers but makes you feel as though you are a partner in your own healing process. Iâve been a patient of Danâs for many years and he has my upmost trust, respect and gratitude. It also helps that he has a great sense of humor which helps him understand the human nature of his patients. Dan Bauer is a real credit to his profession and to our community.
A successful doctor-patient relationship heavily revolves around trust and effective communication. Without these two vital components, a doctor-patient relationship is most likely to end up in flames. While most people switch physicians because they are unsatisfied with their doctor's performance, some love their doctors. And here are the top reasons why we think Dr Bauer is the best, and why a visit to see Dr Bauer is always so pleasant for my 88 year old Mom. He knows my Mom's medical history, He is respectful, takes time to answer questions, he is patient, caring and sensitive. Very easy to get hold of, prompt with phone call questions, Nice staff. We never feel rushed during our visit with Dr. Bauer. He is the best! A++++
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
41 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Daniel J Bauer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic, 12855 N 40 Dr Ste 280, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel J Bauer in this video.
Dr. Daniel J Bauer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.