Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Bowers has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
Showing 2 of 2
My initial exam was stressful for me but Dr. Bowers was both compassionate and honest and talked in people talk, not over my head in technical babble. After considering my options, I made an app't. for colonoscopy and hemorrhoidectomy as out patient. Although recuperation was quite uncomfortable to say the least, Dr. Bowers had explained what to expect and that was very helpful.
Dr. Bowers is very patient, explains everything in detail and uses terms that are easily understood by the patient. He has great bedside manners and spends time and lets the patient speak without rushing. He was the surgeon that operated on my mother and the experience was wonderful. The surgery was close to midnight and he came to the waiting room multiple times to make sure I knew what was going on. After the surgery he came back to the waiting room and explained what to expect during my mother's recovery. I also attended a workshop he facilitated regarding colon health and it was very interesting, he used humor and funny slides to make people at ease when discussing the subject and he answered all the attendees questions without regard to the time he had to stay after the seminar to respond to everyone. He is absolutely great.
16 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Daniel J Bowers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEyvazzadeh & Reilly Colon Rectal Center, 406 Delaware Ave Ste 1, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel J Bowers in this video.
Dr. Daniel J Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.