Dr. Daniel J Carroll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Carroll?

Conscientious and Caring

Dr. Carroll is thorough and very caring. He is a highly skilled surgeon yet has the ability to explain things in layman's terms to his patients and shows a tremendous amount of compassion. He has performed surgery on me three times (gallbladder, and two breast cancer surgeries.) I have been very pleased with the outcome each time and have had nothing but pleasant experiences with his office staff. His follow up on his patients demonstrates his conscientious and caring nature. I would not hesitate to recommend him and have on several occaisions. He has performed surgery on other family members both immediate and extended; I have received nothing but positive feedback from any of them.

Your daughter is my daughter

Dr. Carrol is a kind and caring doctor who wears his heart on his sleeve. He listens to his patients' concerns and then consults with his patient in a calm voice the best possible path to take in overcoming their illness. Dr. Carrol is a great asset to our community in helping save lives. I feel very blessed that my daughter and I had the opportunity to meet him and have him as our ER doctor at the time of her illness.

Dr. Daniel J Carroll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.