Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Chartrand has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel J Chartrand has the following 7 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 44
My family and I have been seeing Dr Chartrand for years. His kind friendly demeanour makes it easy to discuss our health problems. His Harvard degree gives us confidence in his diagnosing abilities. We are very grateful for the amount of time he takes with us at our visits. I never feel like I'm hurried so other patients can be seen Thank you for all you do Dr C.
On the rating I took the other day On Dr. Chartrand I rated everything 5 stars and my results showed 3 stars. I wanted to share that! Because Dr. Chartrand is an excellent doctor and if there was a rating higher then a 5 my family would give it to him! Yes he's that good! Being there for after hour emergencies....you name it! He genuinely cares for people and reminds me of how doctors used to be! They served their communities and cared about people, helping family's health situations. Dr. Chartrand is this way for sure! Like I said we would give him higher then five stars if we could! Thank you Dr. Chartrand! The Woods family misses you!
Dr. Chartrand is amazing~ he's like the baby whisperer. My daughter is terrified of doctors, but Dr. C has her fooled; she loves him, and lets him give her a full examination without batting an eye.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chartrand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDaniel James Chartrand Md, 404 N Church St, McKinney, TX
Dr. Daniel J Chartrand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.