Dr. Daniel J Emerson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Emerson?

Great Doctor

I have had Dr. Emerson for a while. I had to wear a brace on my hand for 16 years then I saw him and he did surgery on my hand and now I am free of the brace. He also did surgery on my shoulder and it is doing good. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Excellent Doctor

Excellent and extremely focused / wonderful doctor. I healed quickly and have no more pain.

This man should not be practicing medicine. The worst doctor that I have ever met in my life. My husband hurt his back at work and this man said that the line needed to be drawn sometime and only gave my husband 3 months to heal, did not order an MRI, did not order work conditioning/hardening, just sent my husband on his way. My husband still has issues with his back. I would not send anyone or anything to this man. Don't waste your time, go elsewhere.

Terrible doctor, acknowledged the problem I was having in my shoulder. He told me he had only did one surgery of my issue before. He said that taking months off from work was the only way it would heal but did not guarantee it would. Didn't offer any medications for pain and sent me away. I went to tri state orthopedics a few weeks later with Dr Paul Perry and had surgery on the problem now pain free. Don't waste your time.

Dr. Daniel J Emerson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henderson, KY.