Dr. Daniel Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kim?

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Kim after I was diagnosed with colon cancer. Dr. Kim is very courteous, professional, caring, and respectful. He always takes the time to explain and answer all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on September 18th, 2013

Great listener and good at explaining everything. Very thorough and answered all of my questions. He calls back! Fantastic cancer doctor. Agree that he looks very young (when I met him the first time, I thought he was an apprentice) but once he started talking I knew he knew it all.

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

I was seen by other cancer doctors in the past, but Dr. Kim is by far my favorite because he explains everything and treats me with respect. After my first diagnosis (I had cancer twice) I was terrified and I guess I couldn't hide my fears, but Dr. Kim called me at home a day after my first visit to make sure I was doing OK. My main doctor speaks highly of him too. I agree the parking can be better because it once took me like 10 minutes to find an open spot but oh well it is free. Great personality, always energetic and funny too.

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Very nice and listens to me. Parking is hard. Doctor is great and actually calls me back.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

He listens to what I have to say, and respects my opinion.

Jacob

Posted on July 11th, 2012

Incredibly smart and sensible doctor with unparalled ability to know and understand what I am going through. Thank you Dr. Kim, you are the best.

L.M.

Posted on February 14th, 2012

It's funny how the prior comment was about Dr. Kim when he was at UCLA. After UCLA, I know that he moved onto Cedars-Sinai where he treated me with a bone marrow transplantation. This was 3 years ago. He was one of those rare doctors to whom I felt very comfortable talking about everything. I have a tendency to ramble but he was always so pleasant and patient with me. He saw me in the hospital every day during my transplant. He always had a UCLA medical student with him so I guess he was working and teaching at the same time. Dr. Kim is smart, courteous, and has excellent bedside manners. I was extremely happy with him.

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Hi Doctor Kim, you were my doctor when you were still at UCLA and treated me for my melanoma. Thank you so much for your care! Hope you are well in Anaheim. I'll stop by to say thanks in person.

Thank you Dr. Kim

Posted on September 26th, 2011

The Oncology Institute of Hope and Innovation is a fantastic group. Dr. Kim and the entire team from the center helped me in such a way that I can't show thanks enough. They empowered me by keeping me informed and educated with everything going on and answered every question I had. I wasn't just a patient, I was a friend.

Compassionate Cancer Doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Kim is a very compassionate cancer doctor, detail oriented, smart, caring and best of all, he even takes the time to pray for his patients during their visits. I walked into his office one day (which happens to be next to the infusion room) and saw the numerous accolades and diplomas he received on the wall, which is hidden from the public. He's very humble for not wanting to showcase it. He's a stand out oncologist.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Very nice and caring doctor. He gave me a complete outline of the procedures and explained it in detail. Truly appreciate Dr. Kim.

great doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2011

Dr. Kim is extremely knowledgeable and considerate doctor. I can tell that he really has a passion for helping people. He actually cares about his patients and follows up with them. Speaking from the heart, I am very thankful and blessed to have come across Dr. Kim.