Dr. Daniel J Kirsch Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Kirsch?

Dismissing symptoms

I had depression, mild paranoia and delusion. He dismissed paranoia and delusion and told me that hackers can watch us from our laptops and can steal information about us and gave the example of suicide of Tyler Clementi. He prescribed Sertraline 50mg which aggravated my delusions and I started having hallucination (visual+auditory). He discontinued treatment 'cause I had to move to another state in a month. A month after, I attempted suicide. In other words, I definitely had a problem besides depression and he dismissed it. He is not bright enough or he just does not care about his patients. I would not recommend this doctor at all. I have seen five psychiatrists and this guy was the worst in believing my word.

Best out of my experiences

After seeing other psychiatrists in Worcester, it was obvious that Kirsch has many years of experience, and is very knowledeable. Spent much time with me; was friendly and humorous, and corrected the error of the previous doctor that had been my provider. He is so booked because of his competence.

leaves patients hanging in the wind

no follow up...impossible to get appts. through his secretary...not reachable in emergency...allows weeks and months between appts during crisis...no affect when consulting with patients or at times inappropriate humor

Dr. Daniel J Kirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.