Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Lin?

Dr. Lin is rude. I called the office for him to call me back. He called back treating me like I was five. I was confused about my issues with my eyes. He told me I ask the same question too many times and he was repeating himself. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Bad experience

I had two appointments with a doctor at the Oregon location. He spent a total of 5 minutes with me. I spent nearly 4 hours in his waiting room. Horrible!!!!!

Rude Staff and long wait

Staff was absolutely rude and inappropriate. I waited over an hour and 15 minutes for my appointment and I had asked twice how much longer It was going to be and Karen at the front desk snipped at me for asking. I left work early for this appointment and when I told her the least they could've done was call their patients if they knew he was running behind she ignored me and walked away. I sat down and she said to her coworkers "Ugh! she's been up here twice now!!" I work in a doctors office as well and this would not be tolerated... Dr. Lin himself is an okay Doctor but he doesn't spend much time talking to you or explaining what your diagnosis is.

Very nice doctor. He actually slows down to talk with you. Good staff, too.

Ongoing testing. So not sure of end results yet.

Very nice man. Seeing as though he's a neurological ophthalmologist, I was hoping to get help for my vision changes along with my migraines. He has to try different things because of insurance, no fault of his own. So we play the waiting game. Hoping he can help me. Staff is so kind as well. Fingers crossed!

five star eye doctor

patient kind concerned doctor

Dr. Daniel J Lin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warren, MI.