Dr. Daniel J Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Moore?

DR. DAN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL CARE AND COMPASSION WHILE TREATING MY CASE AT AUBURN MULTI-CARE. I AM SORRY TO SEE YOU MOVE ON, BUT TRUST I COULD CONTACT YOU IN THE FUTURE, SHOULD I NEED TO DO SO. CONGRATULATIONS ON THIS MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT DOCTOR AND I SO APPRECIATE YOUR KIND AND GENTLE BEDSIDE MANNER. BE WELL, DR. DAN. BE WELL.

Great doctor!

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Moore. He is currently in Auburn at MultiCare Regional Cancer Center. In 2009 I first saw him and he has been so caring! He is a well educated doctor and possibly saved my life!

Wish he could be my family doctor!

Having had two back-to-back cancers, I'm glad I got Dr. Moore the second time. Never felt rushed, paid attention to my symptoms and side effects, called me after office hours to update me/check on me from time to time, and has a great, affable sense of humor; wonderful bedside manner, and seems very knowledgeable. Above and beyond would sum him up.

Stay Away From Dr. Moore

This individual can't handle stress. He never should have gone into the field of medicine ( maybe research) but NEVER with dealing with cancer patients. His inability to handle stress causes him to make death dealing mistakes.

Lung Cancer

Dr. Daniel J Moore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kirkland, WA.