Dr. Daniel J Morgan Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Morgan?

What quackery!

Morgan operated on me three different times within a 6 year period. All three surgeries had to be redone. I had 7 surgeries within a 25 month period. Five out of 7 were orthopedic surgeries. I would tell this quack every week something's wrong, he would reply "it's all in your head. Go seek pain management or/and a psychiatrist.". I went for 2 knee replacement revisions, 2 torn rotator cuff repairs, and the removal of a tumor off the hip. This boy need's to go for some psychiatric help because he doesn't know the first thing about orthopedics!

Listen to your female patients!

I went to this so called doctor for a while. He thought that when I said I was in pain, that meant give me lot's of prescriptions for painkillers. I needed him to xray the body part and find relief, not giving painkillers. He referred me to pain management doctor's (who were just as bad as he was,). He should have tried to find the reasons why I was in pain? He said nothing was wrong, but yet the pain was getting worse. This man will say I need surgery, yet he won't say if I need future surgeries. I learned more from Google than Morgan!!!

Second opinion

Morgan was my second opinion. I wasted my co pay and my time. He told me I needed hip replacements on both legs, the left one needed it first. He comes across as arrogant and he is in it for the money only. When I made the appointment with him, I called my son (who is a physician) and I received questions to ask Morgan. I NEVER GOT A STRAIGHT ANSWER. He kept giving me alot of malarkey. He doesn't give straight to the point answers, he uses medical terms. I'm not a doctor. Talk to me in layman terms, so I can understand. His staff is obnoxious and so is he. NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!

Morgan doesn't care NO MATTER WHAT!

When an emergency arises after surgery, MORGAN IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!! I have called him continuously when the hip area was red and swollen, but I NEVER reached him. I was always told he is busy, he just left the office, I missed him, he isn't in today. EVERY EXCUSE INTHE BOOK WAS TOLD TO ME EVERYDAY! Finally, I gave up and went somewhere else. I recovered beautifully. My hip had a reaction from the hip replacement implant. The incisions where starting to open up and drain. I NEVER GOT POST-OP INSTRUCTIONS. NEVER KNEW THAT PHYSICAL THERAPY WAS AVAILABLE IN THE HOUSE. Morgan NEVER answers questions, NEVER tells you what to expect afterwards, DOESN'T want to know the patient when emergencies come up. So, I had to play it by hear. I had to handle what came up all on my own. You would think that the surgeon would be available for anything coming up. THIS DOCTOR JUST DOESN'T CARE!!!

Uneducated doctor!

This man NEVER went to medical school. IT'S OBVIOUS! He doesn't tell patients what they need to do after they come home from physical therapy rehab. WHEN PATIENTS SIGN THE CONSENT FORM TO DO SURGERY WITH THIS SO CALLED DOCTOR, THE PATIENTS ARE IN FOR A LIFE OF SUFFERING!!! This man operated on me once, that was too much.

Retire right now¡¡!

After a bilayer total knee replacements last week, Morgan didn't want to know me. He sent me to King brook Jewish Rehabilitation Center 7n Brooklyn. I am a 32 year old male. I rarely saw him when I was in the hospital. When asked where I wanted to go for rehab I said Sheepshead Bay. Morgan said because of my age, he was sending me to Kingsbrook. I was in ex gushing pain. He NEVER gave me medicine for it. When at rehab I wasn't given my regular medicine that I take on a daily basis. They didn't care how much pain I was in. The physical therapy was so bad that my family members made arrangement's for me at Sheepshead Bay. Morgan was furious, and didn't want me as a patient anymore. I had to fin find another orthopedic surgeon. Doctrine stick up for one another, don't like going against each otherr.

Go elsewhere

Morgan is arrogant, downright nasty, only thinks about how much money the insurance will pay him. He didn't take an x-ray of any kind and said I would have to have surgery. Not knowing another surgeons name I agreed to let him do the surgery. This was the biggest mistake I made. Not only did I have one infection after another, but he NEVER gave me an antibiotic. I had to go to my general practiconer to get one. One thing I learned about this doctor, he won't give pre-op or post-op instructions when he tells you that surgery is needed. He just doesn't care when problem's come up before and after surgery. He is only interested in the money. I am a senior citizen and I am not going to let this happen to another person. I'm telling you what Morgan is like before you make an appointment with him. DON'T.

How can you (Dr. Morgan), have 12 expertise & not be good at anything?

Every physician (whether it be general practician or surgeon), has one and only one area of expertise. Morgan claims to have 12 areas of expertise. He is very unprofessional, misdiagnoses patients, never takes x-rays or MRI's and doesn't listen to patients (especially female patient's). No one is good at everything. That's why there are specialties.

May have been good at one point, but not any more!

I was hesitant to make an appointment with this doctor (after reading some of his review's), but I did anyway. Every one of those reviews were right. This Doctor only thinks about surgery only and doesn't give alternative treatment solutions to patients. He was very arrogant, cocky and very disrespectful. He thinks that he is God. He tried making surgical decisions for me. This isn't the doctor that I wish to go to

Don't even make an appointment!

Once you make an a appointment with Morgan you will regret it for eternity. The first thing a patient will hear out of his mouth is "you need surgery", he will NEVER give the patients an alternative to surgery. In a lot of cases there are alternatives. He shouldn't be anyone's first choice of an orthopedic surgeon. To patient's you need an orthopedic surgeon here is some advice: " GO TO AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON WITH AN OPEN MIND, THIS ISN' T THE DOCTOR TO GO TO. I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!"

STAY AWAY

Dr. Morgan operated on my left hip instead on my right hip. He was supposedly doing a left hip replacement. I am 45 years old and was in a bad car accident, went to the emergency room and he operated on the wrong hip. Now i have 2 bad hips. I am in a wheelchair now. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone.

Don't go to this doctor!

Dr. Morgan wanted to give me a total knee replacement and I am only 28 years old. When I heard that, I walked out of his office because I wanted a gel shot and he didn't want to hear that. I went to another orthopaedic surgeon and received gel shots & I am doing just fine. Morgan likes going for the most radical procedures instead of trying simple ones first. Do not step foot in this doctors office because he seems like surgery is the only answer for all situations. Avoid him at all costs!