Dr. Daniel J Murphy Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Murphy Jr?

An Excellent Surgeon

If you ask questions, Dr Dan will answer them. Depending on the patient's ability to understand the surgical procedure, Dr Murphy will take the appropriate amount of time to explain what is needed to address the patient's concerns. Having been a patient with SOS for over 40yrs and many many surgeries I am very happy with my experiences with Dr Murphy.

It took forever for me to actually get into operating room but once I did it went by quick and I really appreciate how great the Dr & his team were tonight!

Horrible

Didn't explain my options for a small lump on finger, only surgery. Spent under 5 min on diagnosis-said cyst, turned out to be a bone spur. Never told I would receive general anesthetic. Pre-op/post-op instructions and directions arrived after surgery performed. Did not have time to talk to me after surgery. Dr did not attend first follow up. Second follow-up waited 1hr, saw Dr Murphy for 1min 45 sec. Was rude & dismissive, as were nurses.

Dr Murphy does not like to fill out disability paperwork

Dr Murphy gave me bad paperwork that caused a lot of trouble for me.

Awesome doctor

I am at a loss as to why Dr. Murphy would have any negative reviews. I think he is one of the best doctors hands down. He is professional, caring and listens. I highly recommend him!! On the website Healthgrades he had lower marks and cant figure out why. He has cured both my carpal and cupital tunnel and removed a ganglion cyst.