Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Rudolph?

The BEST

Anyone in need of a pulmonologist, Dr Rudolph is your man!

Nice man

Don't rush you...

He is very professional and nice

He starts out kind of matter of fact - but that is just because that's how he gathers his information. He is really, really nice. I am very happy with him. He is smart and knows what he's doing.

OK for standard diseases

Dr. Rudolph was very nice to talk to. Unfortunately, after all the in-office testing and a CAT scan, he told me my problem was due to my chronic bronchitis (I do not have bronchitis or chronic bronchitis; we never discussed bronchitis in my office visits). IF you have sleep apnea, chronic bronchitis, asthma, or a "standard" lung issue, Dr. Rudolph is your man. Dr. Rudolph kept mispronouncing the name of my autoimmune disease and was not interested in the symptoms of the disease; hard to get an accurate diagnosis if the doctor doesn't want to be bothered with new knowledge.

It's extremely hard to see a doctor at this office. They always refer a patient to see a physician's assistant (PA) instead. The visit is very short and business-like. They don't answer the phone at 8:30 sharp when the office opens and are always late to answer the phone after lunch time. I don't recommend him or the practice at all.

couldn't bother to actually diagnose me after 2 hours

I was a longtime patient of Trumbull pulmonologists. After some wrangling, I got a 3:30 appointment. It was well after 5:15 when someone finally saw me. Dr. Rudolph spent a total of five minutes with me, most of it with his back turned to be. He asked me where the infection was (um, you are the doctor, and you do have all sorts of ways of figuring that out don't you? Isn't that what I am paying for and waiting nearly two hours to do--get your help? ) When I said I wasn't sure, he just typed in a prescription for a "strong antibiotic," saying (with his back turned to me) "Take them." Gee, thanks, I wasn't sure what I would have done otherwise. So after arrogant, dismissive, negligent care, I was misdiagnosed and now have to find a new doctor.

FANTASTIC!

After a month of phone tag with my primary I was sent to Dr. Rudolph for evaluation. After a 2 hour evaluation it was determined that I had been misdiagnosed and not only had bronhitis but bacterial bronchitis topped with asthma. I am on day 3 of treatment and i'm @ 85% recovered and sleeping w/o pain. THANK YOU DR RUDOLPH and the entire staff at PIMA!!!!!!

Dr. Daniel J Rudolph is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.

Dr. Daniel J Rudolph Is this you?