Dr. Daniel J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Smith?

terrific dermatologist and person

I've been going to a dermatologist every three months for over 40 years. My longtime Jewish doctor and friend in Morristown, NJ, Steven Rozan, called me his "Irish Annuity." When he'd enter the examining room and see me he usually said" "Ah Bergen, thank God for the Irish." I've been going to Dr. Smith for about 10 years since I moved to Saluda, NC. He's a great doctor, a wonderful person who, like Steven, has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him without reservation! Jay Bergen

Caring and friendly

My wife and I have been going to Dr. Smith for 10 years. He is the only doctor I have ever known to personally call with follow-up results on lab work rather than having an office assistant make the call. He listens to you and explains everything he is going to do. I've seen several ratings that ease of appointment is not 5-star. It's easy to make one, but a great doctor will be busy so you may have to make them well in advance.

Patient

I nave been visiting Dr. Smith for over ten years. He is a skilled professional who cares about his patients.

MD

very caring

Dr. Daniel Smith

Dr. Smith is the type of physician we dream of seeing. He is very personable, easy to talk to, the utmost professional and best of all, he listens!! I have been a health care professional (nurse practitioner) for over 2 decades, and he is the BEST physician I have had the pleasure to call my dermatologist.

Is usually booked at least three months in advance.

greene

Very friendly.He listens well.Doesn't take chances.When removing cysts, etc.he does it painlessly. very caring.I will continue to recommend him to everyone. And is nice to let you make payments

This is Dermatologist you will want!

Dr Dan Smith CARES. He is professional that can find the answers to your question and diagnose the problem. He can then explain the procedure needed using everyday language while using terms everyone can understand.

I have worked in the medical field all over the United States. Dr. Smith excels in his profession as far as I am concerned.

excellent doctor

Dr. Smith has an excellent "bed-side" manner. He takes time to explain fully any concerns or questions asked, and he does this in easily understood terms. I highly recommend him and will continue seeking his counsel on dermatological issues.