Dr. Daniel J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Smith?

Recommendation of Dr Daniel J. smith

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel J. smith for many years and have always found Dr Smith to be very professional and interested in my case. He works hard to find the cause and best treatment for every illness I've had. He is kind and compassionate and I feel absolutely confident he has my best health at heart. I would not hesitate a second to recommend him to my closest friends and loved ones, knowing they would receive the best treatment available. I have recommended Dr Smith to the new Scott & White Hospital in Marble Falls, Tx because I selfishly would love for this excellent Internist in my area which does not have an Internist in our county equal to Dr Smith. Wherever he is- Dr Smith will remain my Internist based on my level of trust and respect.

Great Physician!