- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel C Jaffee has 3 locations
Dr. Daniel C Jaffee has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel C Jaffee has the following 10 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Daniel C Jaffee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel C Jaffee
Dr. Jaffee graduated Magna Cum Laude from McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, and received his medical education at Albany Medical College New York. He completed his surgery and urology residencies at University Hospital Medical Center Stony Brook, NY. He has completed additional training in advanced therapies for urinary incontinence and instructs other local surgeons in these techniques. He also performs no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomies for highest patient comfort. Dr. Jaffee specializes in Female Urology, Incontinence and Pelvic Prolapse Repair. Dr. Jaffee is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology and an adjunct faculty member of the Boston University Medical School. In 2012 he was chosen as one of the state’s top urologists in the Top Docs issue of Rhode Island Monthly magazine.