Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel A Jaller
Dr. Daniel A Jaller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Jaller is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center, Anne Arundel Medical Center and Laurel Regional Hospital. Dr. Jaller has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel A Jaller has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 34
Dr Jaller is a brilliant diagnostician. He takes the time to thoroughly assess the patient and actually listens to what the patient has to say. He stays current on research and provides the care you won't find in other doctors. His approach to diagnosis and treatment has quite literally saved my daughter. After years of increasing disability under the care of several other practitioners, Dr Jaller has given her her life back. My only regret is that we didn't find him sooner!
Excellent medical care. He does not have a cuddly personality, he likes "facts", but he got the diagnosis and treatment correct and when I told him I was worried about something or felt bad about something, he was always empathetic. He will take time to talk about a paper, scientific findings, any questions we had. Worth the wait!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Jaller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Daniel A Jaller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Andrew Jaller Md, 15245 Shady Grove Rd, Rockville, MD
Dr. Daniel A Jaller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.