Dr. Daniel Jasko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Jasko?

Posted on May 7th, 2016

Very attentive Doc and his staff has been kind to me.

Best doctor in the area!

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Excellent doctor, very professional, compassionate staff. Highly recommend Dr Jasko, he is amazing!

Worst staff TGMG

Posted on August 25th, 2015

Dr Jasko is an excellent doctor but he sold his practice to Tampa General Medical Grp and the staff is rude, impatient and they bill incorrectly. The office manager has returned my phn call and I have to find a new doctor cause of the poor service of the staff TGMG.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

Awesome doctor, very thorough. Caring, compassionate staff.

Staff

Posted on May 12th, 2014

Lindsey Wiles is a good doctor understands and takes time to listen the issue is the staff they are poorly trained in particular Tianna. the only way to get anything done is have the doctor call you directly .

prospective new patient

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I am new to the area and needed to see a doctor asap. I had recently been in a hospital out of the country and needed to have a check up with a physician. I was told that new patient appointments were to take a month, no exceptions. I was very unhappy with the way the phone call was handled and will most definitely be going elsewhere. This practice does not seem interested in new patients.

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Office staff was very rude, office was very hectic and unorganized. as a new patient i thought i would be treated better, but i felt like no one cared. even the doctor seemed very rushed and trying to get me out of the office. i had heard wonderful things about this office, but will not return. the office staff needs some training with manners. i waited over an hour to be treated bad, that is just not ok.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

The doctors and staff were amazing! I am a new patient, and love everything about this office! The moment I called and spoke with the receptionist I knew it would be a good experience. She spoke very highly of the doctors and made me feel very comfortable making an appointment. My visit was great. The girls treated me so nicely and the doctor was great as well. I left feeling like she actually listened to me and I wasn't just another number. I would recommend this office to anyone!!

Great Office!!

Posted on December 16th, 2011

The whole office is just amazing!! The receptionist took time to listen to me and was very helpful with getting an appointment. The other girls were so caring as well. And the doctors are just great!! I have had a chance to see all three and have had a great experience with all of them. This office gets and A+ in my book!! Keep up the great work!!

Awesome Family Practice

Posted on November 6th, 2011

My entire family has been with Dr. Jasko and his wife since they started their practice in Riverview, Fl. Thanks to both of them, my husband was able to catch his prostate cancer and i was able to catch my breast cancer early. They are all awesome from the receptionist, nurses and Dr's. Highly Recommend!!!

Office Staff and Doctors

Posted on August 11th, 2011

The office staff is AMAZING! The girls are so sweet, especially the front desk. They make getting an appointment so easy and are so considerate of my feelings and try to work around my schedule. The back office girls are so sweet as well. They take their time with me and make sure I am doing ok.Dr. Jasko and Dr. Belof are two of the best doctors that I have met. I have not had a chance to meet Dr. Wiles yet, but have only heard wonderful things about her. I would referr anyone I meet to this office. Keep up the WONDERFUL work guys!

Bad Staff

Posted on June 7th, 2011

The staff in the front is very bad and rude. I am treated like I am bothering them when I call. Numerous times I have overheard them talking about other patients. However, Dr. Jasko himself is very considerate and helpful. Wait time can be long, but he does not rush, and that is a plus. I would only recommend this office if he fired his front staff.