Dr. Daniel Davis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Davis?

Overbooked & Complacent

Posted on November 15th, 2017

I arrived on time, waited 25 minutes to be seen to an exam room, and another 20 minutes to be seen by the doctor. Dr. Davis proceeded to interrupt me every time I attempted to answer his standard questions, examined me, then left, all within 5 minutes. I had to stop him from leaving the room to ask questions while he held the door open, attempting to leave. On top of it he was extremely patronizing. We got paid and I got to schedule an appointment with a different orthopedist.

Great bedside manner

Posted on August 7th, 2017

Very easy to talk to and ask questions.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I had a hip replacement and its nice to be out of pain and the Doctor did an excellent job.

horrible Dr

Posted on September 13th, 2013

The PA saw me because it would take 2 weeks to see Davis. She was concerned about the pain and swelling in my knee and ordered an MRI. After the MRI, I saw Dr Davis to go over results. He came in the exam room, said everything looks fine, rest and Ice, then left. He didn't even examine me! Let me leave in severe pain, didn't see if my knee needed draining, it does, nothing. Said I should have a cortisone shot that will help. I got my MRI results in the mail, everything is not fine according to the results and a cortisone shot will only cover up the problem. I called back and left a message with receptionist explaining this, he didn't even bother to call back! Saddest part, he's my second opinion after having Tito deal with another horrible Dr who didn't examine me!

he cancelled my appointment last minute very bad service by all the staff.

Posted on June 26th, 2013

i did not wanted to reschedule , i had a knee doctor from ventura orthopedics and nearly spent 3 minutes for 185.00 dollars , and wow

Horrible!!!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

Don't use him unless you want to suffer!!!! Worse orthopedic! Had to have a second surgery because of him. Thank god I found an amazing orthopedic and he fixed his mistakes he made.

Mary

Posted on March 26th, 2010

Very professional doctor. Diagnosed problem that was not found with other doctor. Will use him again.

Posted on November 24th, 2017