3.9

Have you seen Daniel Kim?

Very disappointed

After 5 visits he was no help at all and seemed to have no interest.

Best Pain doctor for Injections & Procedures. Not so much for Chronic treatment

Daniel Kim is a very cautious pain doctor. In other words.. his MO is to UNDER Treat your pain.If you are a chronic pain patient.. Find somebody else. Daniel Kim and his staff will be of no help. On the other hand.. He has his own clinic for procedures. I've found him to be caring and highly professional when it comes to this area of pain relief. There is nobody better in Las Vegas than "Kim" IMHO.If you are a chronic patient? Find another doctor to give you your pain pills. Make sure you use Daniel Kim for ANY kind of procedure! He is the best!Really.

Excellent pain doctor

Dr. Kim is an excellent pain specialist. He diagnosed my back problem and ended months of misery with proper injections and medication. My only issue is that he does not accept my new insurance company, so I had to go to another pain specialist. I wish I could go back to Dr. Kim.

I recommend Dr. Kim to everyone

I was sent by my primary care physician to a pain management physician. I was delightfully suprised when I discovered that it was Dr. Daniel K. Kim. I had seen him in the past was very pleased with his services. He sent me to Single Day Surgery Center for injections and they were just as wonderful as he is. I would recommend him to everyone.

All the staff are so nice

All the staff are so nice. To see smiling faces when you walk into a doctor office made me feel so good. I have never had any problems with Dr. Kim or his staff. I think they are great.

Absolutely wonderful

Thank you. I feel like you really care about me and this is the first place that I have felt this way. Dr. Kim was absolutely wonderful!

A very kind and first rate pain doctor.

Daniel Kim is a kind man who is very good at surgical procedures. His office is probably the best in the city of Las Vegas. Daniel falls short when i ...

Great Experience

Daniel Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.