Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel K Morris has 2 locations
PO Box 1080
Decatur, TX 76234
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel K Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Daniel K Morris has the following 15 expertise
- Endovascular Stent Grafts
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Breast Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Varicose Veins
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel K Morris - Posted on May 26th, 2016
Varicose Vein Professional Treatment
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel K Morris - Posted on January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Morris and his team are truly worthy of 5 stars. I felt comfortable and welcomed, and information provided was easy to understand and my sense of his group's collaboration was most evident. Regarding "bedside manner"; top notch! We are fortunate in Decatur to have such exemplary services available to us. Thank you all at Dr. Morris' professional practice.
Lt. Col. Larry L. Sinkular
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel K Morris - Posted on May 25th, 2012
Excellent Doctor - Caring Individual
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel K Morris - Posted on March 25th, 2011
Dr.Dan Morris and his team are the most caring group of professionals I've ever encountered. I went to Dr. Morris to get a little cosmetic work done on my arms and face. After a lengthy, FREE conversation with Dr. Morris and his staff, he inspected my arms and noticed several suspicous spots and said he wouldn't do anything until I had them looked at by my dermatologist, which would most likly require biopsies. I asked him if he could do the biopsies, since I was there, and he did them right then and there, saving me a return trip or a visit to my own derm. I knew right away that Dr. Dan is someone you can trust and felt totally comfortable with his staff. Two of the biopsies came back as squamous cell, so I was very grateful for Dr. Morris' attention to detail and for putting my well being before his own monetary gain. I trust Dr. Morris with any procedure I may have in the future. You don't find many like him!
Very skilled and competent.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel K Morris - Posted on April 26th, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1986
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel K Morris Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel K Morris, DO - Vascular Surgery in Decatur, TX, in this video.
Dr. Daniel K Morris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Decatur, TX.