Dr. Daniel K Orourke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel K Orourke?

I was amazed at Dr.O'Rourke's professionalism and his caring attitude. You can tell he values his patients and takes pride in his work. The finest surgeon I have ever met.

Considerate, compassionate-to the point

Husband was conservatively MISTREATED by another neurosurgeon for nearly eight years (she insisted she be the one to monitor his brain condition and did his back fusion) and pushed off to pain management when my husband went to her for treatment due to worsening symptoms; upon investigation by Dr. O'Rourke, was told his condition could be treated and help with his quality of life versus the OTHER physician that had my husband walking around like a ticking time bomb (always wondering if every day he waked up, would this be the day he was going to die?). Good bedside manner, yes he is direct but I don't want information sugar-coated; I want a confident doctor that doesn't talk down to us and will answer our questions. Showed us my husband's diagnostic images and went into detail about his meningoencephalocele and what he was going to do from a surgical standpoint. Thank you, Dr. O'Rourke, God Bless you!

Every doctor should take a page from his book

Dr O'Rourke is, by far, the BEST doctor I've ever seen. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor. He is kind, compassionate, thorough, honest, etc. He comes into the exam room with the computer, sits down next to you, and goes through the images and explains them. He never rushes you and takes the time to answer your questions. If I ever need to have another surgery (my first surgery was at UPenn in Philly), I would absolutely go back to Dr O'Rourke. If every doctor were like him, the world would be a better place!

substation trainer high voltage

One of the best Dr. I've seen . Honest and to the point .

Miracle worker

Dr. O'Rourke did emergency brain surgery on my mother and father last June(2012). He saved both of their lives one grueling surgery after another. They both have healed tremendously and look amazing. I was told it usually takes about 12 minutes to stitch up a trauma after a surgery and it took him 2 hours to stitch up my dad due to how horrible his injuries were and by the looks of him now you would never know! His scarring is so little compared to what you would expect for the injuries he endured. My mother just recently was able to completely get her mesh/titanium rods removed by Dr. O'Rourke. You wouldn't even know anything happened to her unless she told you. He is compassionate, kind, and extremely thorough. He answered all of our questions in detail and is extremely honest. I would trust him with my life and owe him so much for saving my parents lives and can't thank him enough.

great doctor

i have been seeing doctor O'Rourke when i was only 13 years old due to my broken spine. He was a amazing doctor never gave up on me and always was there to answer all my questions. I was his First pt that ever have his sugery when he left my scars open to heal. He had so much repect for my family and his nurses at the time were great. When my back brace after sugery when i went home wasnt fitting he made the back brace guy come to me in my own home. And cause of him im walking and in the ems flied and nursing he is a great doctor and i get to see him soon for a check up!!

Cervical spine surgery

Took 5 months Dr made 1st appt then pushed me off to another specialist who could not understand why I was there and not scheduled for surgery. I have a rare birth defect. It took me 3 months to get another appt. first appt received confirmation for my appt for thursday on Tuesday and at 3:45pm (they close at 4) called to cancel and rescheduled me for two weeks later. This happened 3 times. It was always an emergency he to handle the next day? Really. I complained and was treated like I had nerve to complain. I have to have another surgery and I don't.

Don't waste your time.

I had my Primary Care request a consultation visit with Dr. ORourke in reference to a problem with disks and nerves in my back. Three weeks and a phone call to them later I still have not heard back from this practice. I find this level of service deplorable.

serious issue? dont go here

My mom had an appointment with him and it was cancelled for an emergency. The office took a very long time in rescheduling to the point that she couldn't get in for another month and a half. She has a rare diagnosis and needs surgery. The surgery was scheduled another month after her visit. The office said they would be mailing a packet with information for pre-op. It still hasn't come. They havent returned my moms call about it. My mom was in tears again this morning because of the pain from her back. Her spinal cord is being flattened and this doctor keeps pushing her off. If she could have had her appointment close to when it was cancelled perhaps the surgery would have been soon and she would be rid of her pain. Instead she is left suffering because this office can't schedule or return calls. If you have a severe issue DON'T GO TO THIS PRACTICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Emergency Surgery

My daughter was in a terrible car accident. Dr. O.Rourke was called because she had C1 and C2 fractures. He put a halo on her and when her condition allowed performed surgery to fuse C1, C2, and C3 together. He is amazing. But that is not what makes me admire this doctor. I watched him interact with another family whose son's condition was much worse than my daughter's. He showed so much patience, love, caring and understanding than any doctor I have ever seen! This man is the best in my book.

This Doctor was caring, sentistive and took the time to go over everything with me & my wife. I have full confidence in him and would highly reccommned him & his staff to anyone.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS HACK!!!!!!!!!

Dr. O'Rourke left me with a failed surgery and many problems. His office staff was rude and I was unable to get an appointment for months. He never followed up or returned phone calls. Don't let this guy touch you!!!!