Dr. Daniel Smith Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Smith?

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER, DOESN'T LISTEN

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

He had an air of impatience and didn't want to listen to my concerns. I felt like he was trying to get the appointment over with ASAP. He didn't take the time to explain things well. Rather condescending .

Posted on March 15th, 2015

He kept interrupting me when I'd try to make comments or ask questions. He acted like he was in a great hurry to finish the appointment. I had several unanswered questions and concerns. He didn't offer any possible explanations for the recent onset of tinnitus and ear pain; he merely said it would probably go away and use other sounds to distract me. He was uninterested in discussing the possible effects of GERD on my ear and throat symptoms. This was a useless appointment and bad clinical experience. Listen to the patient, doc!

A+

Posted on January 25th, 2012

At 65 years of age and having had several major surgeries I've been around doctors long enough to know when I've found a good one. Without going into a long winded dissertation I'll just say Dr. Smith is great and I gladly give him my highest recommendation.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.