- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel G Kalbac has 2 locations
Dr. Daniel G Kalbac has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Daniel G Kalbac has the following 19 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Daniel G Kalbac Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Daniel G Kalbac
Dr. Kalbac graduated from the University of Miami Leonard M Miller School of Medicine in 1986. Dr. Kalbac works in Miami, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Kalbac is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami and South Miami Hospital.