Dr. Daniel Kallmerten Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kallmerten?

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Kallmerten was excellent. I was without care when I needed it because the paperwork that I submitted to go to another doctor had not arrived at my new doctor's office. And my new doctor was too busy that day to see me anyway. So I was thrilled to have the Convenience Care facility to go to. Dr. Kallmerten was thorough, kind, understanding and gave me the best care. I thank him for his service at the Convenience Care facility at LRGH. It was very much appreciated!

Posted on May 28th, 2015