Dr. Daniel Kambic Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kambic?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I recently switched to this practice and absolutely love Dr. Kambic. He is straight forward and a bottom line type of guy. I finally feel like I can trust my PCP.

In it for the money

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Because I complained to my insurance company about him not accepting their payment as payment in full (which they said he should), he made snide comments about me and 'my buddies' at the insurance company (apparently they contacted him). He also told me that the only reason he accepted my insurance is because the nurses at the hospital had that coverage and many were his patients.

Mr

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I love his no nonsense approach and sensible solutions

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Office is run like a factory with the doctor as owner

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Mainly, one deals with interns, nurses, or aides (or a combination) before one gets to actually see Dr. Kambic. I have nothing but praise for his courteous staff. I wish I could say the same for the doctor, who is often rude and abrupt during the few minutes that he actually deigns to see you.

Outstanding patient care, doctors who still care about their patients.

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

Posted on December 9th, 2011

this doctor sucks and treats you like your stupid. Don't ask questions and don't have emergencies or you'll be screwed. RUN AWAY and find a new doctor!!!!!

hypocrite

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Is a demeaning, sarcastic person. Doesnt care--just cares about being on committees at Pinnacle and being a Big Shot. Would let his friends and family drown........

billing issues

Posted on June 14th, 2010

i have been going to this office for 10yrs. The Doctors are all great but their office staff is not. They do not submit claims to my insurance and c ...

A True Family Physician

Posted on February 13th, 2010

Dr. Dan's first patients in Steelton were my grandmother, mother and aunt. Over the past 30+ years, he; along with his wife Anne, staff and interns; have treated myself, wife and children from pre-natal onward along with their kids and spouses.He is a kind, concerned physician who treats you as his own family - always looking into the root cause of your problem and not just throwing pills or treatments at you until something works. One instance that comes to mind is when the kids were young; always having respiratory problems in the winter. Discussion led to discovery that I used a kerosene heater to supplement central heating. "Get rid of the heater", was his prescription; no more problems was the result! Imagine, a doctor NOT putting you on some pills and return in a week to see how you're doing.There are way too many good stories to relay in this response, but suffice it to say that I literally owe my life to Dan and Anne. Both are down-to-earth, knowledgeable practitioners who will look out for you, care for you, be tough and straight forward when needed (I'm hard-headed, lol).I would have no one else as my family's doctors. I love them both.

Posted on August 24th, 2009

Dr. Kambic is a professional who is very caring for his patients and will go the extra mile to find the diagnosis. I highly recommend him as a primary physician.

Posted on December 23rd, 2016