Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Kanell
Dr. Daniel R Kanell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kanell is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center and Imperial Point Medical Center. Dr. Kanell has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel R Kanell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel R Kanell has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Daniel R Kanell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I remain forever grateful to Dr. Kanell. he performed couple of knee arthroscopic surgeries on both of my knees. he saved from knee replacements, can alpine ski as much as i want to. no stairs - no stairs up and more importantly - no stairs down. always prompt, on time, i had great experiences. thank you Dr. Kanell
I just arrived home after my first visit with Dr. Kanell. This is the best overall experience I have had with an office anywhere. The staff was excellent, friendly, caring, and efficient. I have heard great things from others about Dr. Kanell and now I can add my experience. My knee was X-rayed within minutes of my arrival and Dr Kanell met with me to discuss his diagnosis. He was informative, respectful and kind. Merry Christmas from a grateful patient!
Great doctor. Had surgery because my tear was in the white area. DR. Kanell was wonderful and my knee 3 days later has hardly any pain. His nurse is amazing and explains everything to you. I was expecting to be on crutches longer .
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kanell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
53 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1965
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Daniel R Kanell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsErol A Yoldas Md, 1601 S Andrews Ave # 3, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel R Kanell in this video.
Dr. Daniel R Kanell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.