Dr. Daniel Karakla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Karakla?

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Awful! I waited 2 HOURS to be seen, only for him to barely listen to me and refer me to his colleague! I waited over a month to see him for NOTHING

Dr. Karakla is a 10!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2014

In my three years as a patient of Dr. Daniel Karakla, I have been very pleased with his diagnosis of my situation, his explanation about the surgical procedure best suited for me, of the swiftness in which surgery was scheduled and his concern with my recovery. Most of all, I've been able to dance out of his office after each follow-up visit...cancer free. I find him to be patient, a good listener and straight forward in answering my questions. Also, he does an excellent job of keeping my other doctors informed of my progress., test results, etc. He's a 10 on my rating scale!

Best Otololarengeal Surgeon in the Country

Posted on July 23rd, 2014

I was referred to DR Karakla in 2011 for stage4B parotid cancer and he preformed a very successful surgery and except for slight paralysis face which was there before surgery caused by the tumor there is very minimal scaring . I would not be here if it was not for this fine DR , I owe him my life and recommend him to anyone needing this type surgery, He is a very humble being who has helped some of the most difficult situations livable-Head and Neck Cancer is not a very pretty thing and difficult because od eating talking and just breathing but he is an expert who will give you the best chance you can have anywhere, Thanks from the bottom of my heart to this man

Wonderful Doctor and Staff :)

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr. Karakala performed my Partial Thyroidectomy in 2001 as well as my Partial Paratid-ectomy last week. He and his staff are very kind and informative, I never left feeling like I didn't understand what was going to happen. I HIGHLY recommend him for any surgical ENT needs.

An excellent Surgeon and Doctor

Posted on October 13th, 2013

Dr. Karakla has been very accurate in his observation of my Thyroid in 2013 which lead to a Total Thyroidectomy. He is very professional and compassionate. He also goes the extra mile for his patients. He explains your diagnosis in great debt so you can understand what has to be done. He gives you the negative and positive. Great job Doc. I highly recommend Dr. Karakla. YOU ARE THE BOMB! (smile) #1 in my book.

would have died without him!

Posted on July 5th, 2012

he was very thorough with tests prior to making a diagnosis and then referred me to the experts and i'm so thankful!

he is the one you need when you need help

Posted on December 25th, 2011

the work he did on me saved my life for a little while.everyone praised his suture work. looks great.it saddened me when his student told me that if they found out i was a drunk theyd not wast their time on me.im not a drinker but it still bothers me to know how little people really care

Excellent doctor!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

This doctor is the most caring and knowledgeable one I ever met (and I work in medicine, too - I had a chance to observe work of numerous other doctors) To my opinion, this is the best head and neck surgeon in Hampton Roads area. He gives to his patients so much; he is an outstanding doctor and person! Highly recommended.

Posted on September 27th, 2017