Dr. V Kassicieh Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. V Kassicieh?

Posted on November 1st, 2016

No compassion what so ever, only cares about is the fee.

Posted on May 20th, 2016

Unhelpful, does not listen, all about pushing his PRP- cash only high priced unproven "cure all". Never met a doctor that charges you before your appointment.

Posted on May 4th, 2016

Doctor was always in a hurry and said he was too busy to look at my mri. He had my mri disc for 6 weeks. He appears to be in medicine for the money instead of trying to truly help his patients. Arrogant and condescending.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

The office called me to schedule because my regular doctor wanted me to see this doctor for my headaches. I was able to get in the same week and they took my insurance information over the phone to be sure they were on my plan. The doctor answered all my questions and gave me a treatment plan that has reduced my pain and given me my life back. Instead of staying in bed with migraines several days a month, I can go about my life and enjoy my grandkids again. I can't wait to enjoy the holidays!

Posted on February 4th, 2014

This Dr. has done more for me than all of the other 26 drs. I have been too; the reason for the 3 out of 4 stars is the fact that Dr. K spends whatever time he deems is necessary for each patient; accurate diagnosis - I'm not sure that any one dr. has been able to discern a specific diagnosis as there are so many different issues that inflict pain; his bedside manner has greatly improved the more that I get to know him and vice versa - I am now able to share with him different aspects of various illnesses and not only does he listen to what I am saying but tries to not only treat me but also to explain why we should or shouldn't do something. His staff is so very loving and helpful all of the time and this is the first dr. that does not put me on narcotics; clinics, other drs. had me on so many narcotics that it ulcerated my colon. I spoke with Dr. K about this and was pleasantly surprised that he totally understood what I was talking about and we are looking a alternative solutions - even though they may only be temporary, anytime I can "get away from the chronic pain" is a blessing. He has even gone so far as to discuss other "issues of chronic pain" that I may be experiencing that may or not be totally within his realm of specialty but he has helped and advised me as to the next steps I should take that I can finally say that there are now days in my world where I can adjust the level of pain because not only am I learning to deal with same, but know that I can call on Dr. Kassicieh to help me through the worst of times with small "fixes" but also with the knowledge that he will make things at least bearable for me;he is willing to work with me and any other dr. that I may have so that for once, we are all on the same page and accepting of others drs. specialties to do what will be right for ME, the patient without worrying about who made the correct "diagnosis". Dr. K is very knowledge-able not only about his field but also can advise me on other "illnesses" - I truly believe that if I had not found Dr. Kassicieh, I am not sure where/what my life would be like - because at least now, there is hope that I WILL have those good days when I can even attend some special event and for the last 5 years, that has not been the case and all the treatments have done nothing but destroy the body that I have. Lori, his assistant deserves an A+ for always listening to me and trying to offer solutions/call in meds. or whatever it may take just to try to get thru the night/day. Dr. K, I thank you for believing in me and my ailments and truly appreciate all you try and do for me; thanks for being a part of my world! (And please understand, if there was a 3.5 star rating, you would certainy get it - I have never ever given anything or anyone a 5 star rating cause I believe that there is always room for more knowledge or a change - but Dr. K is about the best that there could be!)

Would Highly Recommend!

Posted on January 31st, 2014

Very attentive and concerned about my problem. Short wait time, didn't even get a chance to finish my magazine article. Answered all my questions in a way I could understand. Definitely the best neurologist I have been to in Florida. Great over all experience. Everyone was extremely helpful. Highly Recommend

Full of himself

Posted on October 25th, 2012

He thinks he knows everything but he dosn't have a clue just full of himself

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Making an appointment was easy. Has patient forms online. Short waiting time in office to see doctor. Always see Doctor, not an assistant. Has good sense of humor. Accurate in diagnosis and treatment. Clearly knows Neurology well, particularly headaches. Would gladly recommend Dr. Kassicieh to family and friends.

Posted on March 20th, 2011

After seeing several other local neurologists Dr. K was the only one to treat my intractible migraines successfully. He used a combination of non-narcotic medications that really gave me releif.

WHEN YOU ONLY WANT THE BEST.....

Posted on March 20th, 2011

If there is such a thing as being "over-qualified" and living your life in your work, Dr. Kassicieh is completely committed to his patients and the other physicians with whom he works, learns and teaches. He is the epitomy of what we all want in a physician --the very best, with the most current, accurate knowledge, latest techniques and cutting edge procedures, delivered to each patient in a kind manner so he/she actually understands their particular medical situation. He asks if you understand him. What doctor does that? Because I moved to FL awhile ago and needed to find a new Neurologist who could relieve my sometimes overwhelming pain, I fully researched several Drs. and selected him based on his credentials, his age appropriateness for a willingness to be totally current and open with new information, and I called for recommendations. I most definitely made the right choice. I found his advice to be sound; but he also offers other choices if you're not comfortable with his opinion of a resolution. Turns out his opinion, at least for me, has been right on target. Nearly all my pain is gone! I almost feel normal! And I know when he finishes with the remainder of my treatment plan, I WILL be normal AND painfree! I sincerely trust him at his word. He truly CARES for his patients, and has an extremely great support staff. We are so thankful for finding Dr. K....his treatments have relieved so much pain and suffering for me. And I'd be remiss if I didn't give some credit to his Physician's Assistant, Mozart. Dr. K does the procedure, and Dr. M gives the therapy and comfort. A perfect combination. They both deserve a 5-star-plus rating. Dr. K goes above and beyond, and his patients reap the relief and rewards of his work. Wonderful man and superior physician. We give our highest recommendations possible.

Posted on March 6th, 2011

Easy to schedule appointment. Punctual. Courteous staff. Very professional. Would recommend highly as a Neurologist

Posted on February 25th, 2011

Overall excellent experience with Dr. Kassicieh. Knows what is wrong and gives effective treatment. Cares a great deal about his patient's quality of life.