Dr. Daniel Katcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Katcher?

Awful...horrendous communication, poor follow up, misdiagnosed cancer and then returned to original diagnosis. Contradictory information regarding treatment. Seemed forgetful, confused and overwhelmed. Defensive about care...would not ever recommend.

Grateful

I have been a patient of Dr. Katcher's for two years and can unequivocally state that he is an excellent doctor and a very kind person. He always has spent the time needed to answer my questions and insure that I understand the strategy being persued in addressing my blood cancer. As important as his professional excellence, he always conveys a sense of genuine caring, kindness and empathy. I am grateful to have been referred to such an outstanding doctor and person.

Dr. Katcher saved my life

Dr. Katcher took my case when no other doctor would. Every other doctor told me to go home and wait to die because my ovarian cancer was too far along and there was nothing that could be done. Dr. Katcher not only took my case, but he told me that if there was anything that could be done, that we would find it together. He knew that I wanted to fight for my life, and that I was not ready to give up on life at the age of 22, and he was ready to stand with me and my new husband and fight the good fight with us. Even though the odds were stacked very much against us, he was more than willing to do everything and anything to try to pull me through this disease, and he did. I would recommend Dr. Katcher to anyone that was in need of an oncologist, he is not only the best doctor around, but he is kind and he was always very good to my family as well. I would not be here today if it were not for Dr. Katcher, I will be forever grateful to him for the gift he has given to me. There are no words great enough to express what is in my mind and my heart for what was done for me.