Dr. Daniel Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Katz?

Best Doctor during my pregnancy!!

A year late to review!! Dr. Katz was literally the best part of my entire pregnancy. Being a Type 1 Diabetic, I had no clue what to expect with my first pregnancy experience. Not only was he on top of my Diabetes, more so than my endocrinologist, but he always put my mind at ease. If I had any questions after appointments, he was so quick to respond to my emails--which was so appreciated. Dr. Katz is so knowledgeable and I loved how he would crack a joke here and there. When I was in labor, he happened to be on call in the hospital and came to check on me twice during labor and once after I had my baby. I am hoping he is still practicing when I decide to have a second baby!!! I would recommend him to anyone.

Best Doctor during my pregnancy!!

I am not sure

I don't what to think of Dr Katz. He is so reserved that his advise is lacking somehow. I lost a twin pregnancy under his care, and he seemed not to care a thing. He is some weird kinda guy. I might be wrong about him - but I don't recommend him at all.

Horrible experience with this Dr when I gave birth to my son. Absolutely, positively HORRIBLE. Worst bedside manner of all time.

Dr. Daniel Katz is wonderful

Daniel Katz was involved as a Research Fellow when I was in labor with my first born at Mass General. He has the most calming and empathetic bedside manner of ANY doctor I have ever encountered. I highly recommend him as a caregiver as he was thorough, thoughtful and overall inspirational that this was my baby's birth and I was the one to make the decisions and he backed me up the whole way. He followed me throughout his entire 12 hour shift during my labor. All doctors shoudl strive to be as supportive, understanding and intelligent as Dr. Katz.