Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kegel
Dr. Daniel Kegel, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, PA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kegel is affiliated with Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital, Lancaster Regional Medical Center and Lancaster General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kegel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Kegel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital
Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Lancaster General Hospital
Ephrata Community Hospital
Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1974
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel Kegel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn of Lancaster, 167 River Dr, Lancaster, PA
Dr. Daniel Kegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.