Dr. Daniel F Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel F Kelly?

Amazing Dr. Daniel Kelly!

I have been a patient of Dr. Daniel Kelly’s for over 10 years, when he first removed a pituitary tumor when he was at UCLA to just recently when he removed a meningioma that showed up on one of my regular MRI follow-ups at St Johns hospital in Santa Monica, CA. Besides being a world-renowned specialist in his area of expertise, he is an amazing person with the best bedside manner I have ever encountered in a doctor. I heartily recommend Dr. Kelly.

The Best in the World

I just had Neurosurgery with Dr. Kelly and his whole team at PNI. I honestly wish that I was afforded the opportunity to provide more than 5 stars. I cannot say enough about how I was treated by Dr. Kelly, Dr. Griffiths, their team of doctors and nurses and the whole Providence St. Johns Hospital. I did extreme vetting over the last 3 years of neurosurgeons and facilities and I was finally led 2500 miles from my home to have my recent surgery. Dr. Kelly and Dr. Griffiths embody what a physician should be, kind, caring, confident and brilliant. I had my surgery on a Tuesday morning, was released on Thursday and felt well every since. For the poster who found Dr. Kelly to be arrogant and unhelpful...I don't see it, nor do the 100's of other posters who have gladly provided a recommendation. These are world class doctors at a world class facility and there is truly no reason to go anywhere else. Feel free to reach out to me if you wish to know more, but for me, there will be no other place I would ever go than to PNI....they are the real deal!!!

Dr. Kelly is so professional. Even though that I had an serious issue and was so much devastated at that time, but I felt at ease when I walked in to his office. He is very kind and caring and so down to earth. His staff is very friendly and kind. He did a fantastic job and gave me a new life. Thank u Dr. Kelly

One of the best in the world

Rare brain cyst on brain stem

I am so lucky to have had Dr. Kelly as my brain surgeon. I have recovered from a potentially dangerous situation with absolutely no damage, and an amazingly quick and easy recovery. Needing a brainsurgery is a scary, risky, unnerving situation. It gives me great confidence to know that my brain is in his competent hands.

Great Doctor

Dr. kelly was recommended to me by another doctor. He was calm and confident of the diagnosis and treatment plan. The surgical team of doctors operated on me to remove a pituitary tumor. My recovery time was shorter than I anticipated and I am happy with the outcome.

Amazed

Dr. Kelly has been a God-send. He is world-class in knowledge and techniques for treating pituitary disorders and I am so thankful for his care. His office staff worked relentlessly to get insurance authorization, which was such a blessing. Dr. Kelly has such kind bedside demeanor and without a doubt treated me as if I were a family member. I never once doubted that I receiving the absolute best care from him and his team.

Trusted and Caring Doctor!

Dr, Kelly was my doctor when I was first diagnosed with a pituitary tumor in 2002. My tumor had reoccured for the second time this year and he was the one I wanted to take care of it. I don't live in the area, so when I flew down to see him at his old hospital, it was unfortunate I had to see a another person. I did not feel comfortable. After my experience, I had to track Dr. Kelly down because he was the one I trusted and felt most comfortable with my pituitary tumor. He is truly a nice guy who truly cares for his patients and their well being! It was not just me who felt that way but everyone who took care of me before and after my operation at the hospital!

Words can't describe

Dr. Kelly and his entire team treated me like the most important patient in the world. I had spent a month trying to be seen (not treated just seen) by neurosurgeons for a month before I found Dr. Kelly. Immediately, his team completely took control of my condition and care. I can't imagine a more capable surgeon, team or facility than what I experienced at the Brain Tumor Center of St. John's in Santa Monica.

If you don't have the right insurance and the office says they will make arrangements with your insurance company, I can tell you you will receive bills from Dr.'s associated with Dr. Kelly that you don't even know that are in the operating room, who DONT work with your insurance company. We were surprised and disappointed. The surgery was very successful but we don't have the money to pay out of pocket. We had to make the decision on who would cover us and their promise was not honored!

Finally a caring doctor...

I struggled with Cushing's disease for FOUR whole years and didn't know it...Doctors continued to discount me from every direction and I began to think to myself that I really was making my symptoms up. Fortunately, since I'm only 17, my mom fought for me and never gave up. She was trying to convince doctors that I had Cushing's, but they wouldn't even test me because it is "too rare". My mom and I think it isn't very rare, it just goes undiagnosed more often than not. Anyways, she found a doctor to test me and proved that I had Cushing's. Immediately we went to Doctor Kelly upon hearing that he was one of the top pituitary surgeons in the world. And guess what!!! HE WAS! Not only was his entire staff wonderful, but I wanted him to be my endocrinologist because he was so kind!!! Usually, I don't like doctors because they are "kind" rather I go for intelligence. But this guy was both!! Not only was he very experienced and knowlegeable about everything, but his bedside manner was incredible. I owe my life to him. Thank you Doctor Kelly.

Dr. Kelly is a brilliant surgeon and a really nice guy. He is very assessable and spends whatever time with you that you need.

Dr. Daniel F Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.