Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Keyes
Dr. Daniel Keyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Keyes is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, St. Mary Mercy Hospital and Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Keyes has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Daniel Keyes has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Daniel Keyes is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Keyes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Brigham & Women`s Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2000 Green Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Keyes in this video.
Dr. Daniel Keyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.