Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Kinderlehrer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 39
Charges a lot. Not a great doctor on any level. Gave me antibiotics that did knock back the infection, but he really has little skill in treating lyme disease and the coinfections. Has a nasty manner, condescening and angry. I would never refer anyone to him, nor see him again. Bad experience, very expensive. A trail of angry patients behind him. Makes poor patients have extra visits to make money, or just a bad doctor and doesn't know what he's doing. Run!
When you have Lyme you are desperate to find someone who understands. He is Lyme literate and a speaker of Lyme but exploits the desperate by not accepting insurance, raising his prices ridiculously high. There are other Drs that are Lyme literate and accept insurance in the Denver area. He is old school and wants to give you a pill for every abnormal lab test. He also may put you on steroids which is totally horrible for a Lyme patient and to top it all off he can be very judgmental and condescending if he doesn't like your lifestyle. He could be a mentor but acts more righteous. If your worried about eating to see a dr. Read the top 10 Lyme disease treatments by Bryan Rosner. Find a dr. That cares about you not the money!
Dr. Kinderlehrer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Daniel A Kinderlehrer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDaniel Abram Kinderlehrer Md, 668 S Newport St, Denver, CO
Dr. Daniel A Kinderlehrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.