Dr. Daniel J Kirse Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Kirse?

Awesome all the way !!!

Best ENT in North Carolina

My son has been seeing Dr. Kirse since we moved to North Carolina 7 years ago. We have seen ENTs at UNC and have always come back to Dr. Kirse. He is the best. He listens to me (parent), looks at my son as an individual and makes sure we are always comfortable before leaving.

Dr. Kirse

Dr. Kirse is a great doctor. He explains everything very well and always anwsers any questions I have very thoroughly.

rude and condescending attitude

I didn't think I could experience any worse until I met Dr. Kirse. He had to be the most belligerent person I've ever met. I can't call him professional, due to the fact he did not show any. Kirse did not give me time to explain my child's condition or symptoms, yet told me what was wrong and that everything was fine.I didn't realize that he'd been present in my child's life to know what she was experience everyday. I guess I'm clueless. He contradicted himself several times when speaking and cut me off several times. I was a little person and need not speak when he was present. At least that's how I felt. He even told me that parents tend to over exaggerate symptoms. I never got a chance to tell him what was wrong, so I'm not sure what was exaggerated. What's funny and what he may be aware of is that one of his colleagues gave completely different response from him. Do your research before going to this guy. I'm a medical professional myself and would have never displayed the same mannerism such as him.

He knows his stuff. Very personal. Extremely caring to all patients and families.