Dr. Daniel Kitchens Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kitchens?

Posted on March 9th, 2017

What a jerk. I was forced by my workers comp insurance company to see this guy for my back injury. I am in the healthcare field and I suppose he did'nt like the way my paperwork was filled out. He gave me a cursory examination, I guess so that he could get paid, and then told me he did not want to treat me. He left me high and dry with no other ortho apt. , no meds and no paperwork for work restrictions. There was a guy in his office who had his attorney with him for his apt. Good idea.

Posted on September 16th, 2016

when my appt. was scheduled at 2pm I saw the doctor at 2pm or maybe 10 till never had to wait on appt.

Praying for justice

Posted on January 18th, 2016

My recommendation is to find a different doctor if you value your life. If I needed emergency surgery on me I still wouldn't allow this man to touch me. He took someone's life that I miss every day. My life changed because this man couldn't put someone before himself. He was to "busy to help". He went on with his life as if he did nothing wrong. Please research your doctors before allowing loved ones to be operated on by him. I pray one day something hurts him as bad as he has hurt my family.

Please find a different doctor.

Posted on January 18th, 2016

Very unprofessional doctor! He should lose his license! Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Please protect yourself and find a different doctor.

Horrible Doctor please don't go to him

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Please do not let his man operate on you! He cares about only himself and money. This horrible man ruined my family's life and I am waiting until the day Karma catches up to him.

Worse After Surgery Than Before

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I had nerve damage (drop foot) after surgery and he never acknowledged the physical therapist telling him about it. Also, he did not come to see me in the hospital until the following day. I imagine he was checking with his lawyer to find out what he should say.

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Would would never ever see this doctor again he is strictly for the insurance company he is not concern about the well being of the patient worst doctor ever

Life Damage

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. KItchens left me with nerve damage and drop foot after my fusion surgery. This has changed my entire life. I was young when I had the surgery, now I am old. Exercise is almost impossible when you can't walk properly.

WRONG DIAGNOSIS VERY UNPROFESSIONA,RUDE AND ARROGANT

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Save yourself the hassle with this RUDE,COLD, NONCARING,UNPROFESSIONAL, LAME EXAMPLE of a doctor this guy is a person that Definitely gives the good doctors a bad name. I just read another review about this guy and it said there is a good reason his office is like a whole in the wall. Dont waste your time with this one.

Doctor's Response

I do not prescribe narcotics for chronic pain. I have very specific reasons to perform surgery.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR VERY COLD AND NON PRO

Posted on February 12th, 2015

This doctor is a very cold hearted and non pro. VERY HORRIBLE STAY AWAY!!

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Great diagnosis. Available to talk too. Would highly recommend.

Highly Recommend

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Dr. Kitchens performed a spinal fusion on me 9 years ago and I am still thrilled with the outcome. He came by the hospital everyday during my stay and followed up by phone when I returned home. He may not have the best bedside manner (he is straight-forward), but I didn't want any coddling or sugar-coating. His male receptionist was extremely helpful and polite, other office personnel was not impressive, but I didn't have to deal with them, he does. So, if a great neurologist is what you are looking for, one that tells everything upfront with truthful facts, then Dr. Kitchens is the one that you want treating you!