Dr. Daniel R Klages Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel R Klages?

Caring doctor

Dr. Klages takes the time to talk and listen to you. He is very caring.

Wonderful caring doctor.

Dr. Klages is an excellent doctor. He is very generous with his time and shows a proper mixture of compasion, empathy as well as knowledge and treatment of my condition.

Compassionate man. Very generous with his time. Very knowledgeable.

He is an excellent caring doctor. You will not find a doctor anywhere else who will spend as much time as he does with you. I read someone else's review in which they comment that he reviews the chart during the session. Well of course he does. He must have hundreds of patients. Do you expect him to memorize every file?

Dr. Klages is an awesome doctor

He is the only person who I think has accurately diagnosed me thus far.

Empathic, but doesn't really listen to what I'm saying.

Although the appointments with Dr. Klages are for one hour, the time is used up by his searching through my file (little knowledge of my case, even after multiple visits), talking about the issues I'm dealing with, then stating his opinion, even though we've done this during each visit. As I attempt to update him on how I'm doing, he frequently cuts me off mid-sentence, leaving me feeling like he's not getting significant information concerning my condition. He also spends a lot of time explaining things he does not need to (since he's already done this and if he knew me, he'd know I've been dealing with my illness for 16 years, am educated,both formally & just through being ill for so long on my diagnoses, treatment options, and medication), which does not leave enough time for me to talk to him about what I need to or ask questions I have for him. I always leave frustrated & feeling like nothing was accomplished.

Dr. Daniel R Klages is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenport, NY.