Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel P Klein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel P Klein has the following 7 expertise
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Daniel P Klein has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
I only went to dr. Klein because it was an urgent issue and I was referred by another doctor. Thinking my referring doctor was nice, I figured maybe dr. Klein would be nice and maybe the negative reviews were outdated or exaggerated. I was sorely mistaken. Dr. Klein did not once look me in the eyes during my visit, had his back to me the whole time,was cold, abrupt, and vague. I left,ore confused than when I had arrived and without proper instruction. The girl who answers his phones is incredibly rude and the nurses and medical staff are nice but Dr. Klein and his nurse practitioner are rude cold and seemingly in need of cntinuing education as they were clueless . Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. My guess is anyone would be better than Dr. Klein.
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Daniel P Klein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsDaniel P Klein Md, 229 E 79th St, New York, NY
Dr. Daniel P Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.