Dr. Daniel Klein Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Klein?

Worst of the Worst

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Danny Boy is the worst dctor imaginable and is a disgrace to the medical profession. He is clueless, disorganized, and not attentive. Simply in medical terms he has his Head up his Rectum!!! Do Not waste your time with this quack.

Mrs.

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Very professional staff answered all my questions. Dr. Klein listened to my concerns and assured me of his plan of action.

He kept me waiting inside the his office and forgot about me he has like five people at once he doesn't remember what your in there for absolutely horrible

Posted on March 16th, 2015

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

totally unkind and should just go on vacation,,,,,,

Wish I had read the negative reviews prior to seeing this doctor-they are correct-TERRIBLE doctor

Posted on June 18th, 2013

I only went to dr. Klein because it was an urgent issue and I was referred by another doctor. Thinking my referring doctor was nice, I figured maybe dr. Klein would be nice and maybe the negative reviews were outdated or exaggerated. I was sorely mistaken. Dr. Klein did not once look me in the eyes during my visit, had his back to me the whole time,was cold, abrupt, and vague. I left,ore confused than when I had arrived and without proper instruction. The girl who answers his phones is incredibly rude and the nurses and medical staff are nice but Dr. Klein and his nurse practitioner are rude cold and seemingly in need of cntinuing education as they were clueless . Do yourself a favor and find another doctor. My guess is anyone would be better than Dr. Klein.

My Neighbor

Posted on October 13th, 2012

my neighbor who is 70 years old needed to desperately see him and he was going on vacation and would not see her before he went.She was supposed to see him when he got back and the office cancelled her appointment stating he was TOO BUSY to see her.She needed to see him for an ongoing problem and it required a referral.She cried hysterically and begged them to see her and HE REFUSED.WHAT A HORROR !!!I hope someone calls there insurance co and reports this garbage Dr. He does not know what the HIppocratic Oath is and I am a Medical Professional and am disgusted by him !I am amazed and happy to see how many people posted negative reports on him and hope he reads them.

90 year old mom-very caring and solidly good doctor

Posted on April 16th, 2012

When Dr. Klein first took on my mother, she was in a nursing home. One day when I visited, I was told she was not eating and depressed. I called on a holiday weekend and Dr. Klein returned my call ordered an IV and an appetite enhancing antidepressant and she was immediately better. He has been great for her. She has been treated by him for a few years now since she lives at home. If not, she would not be alive now.

Horrible doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2011

I just wante to say that i went to this doctor and i had a problem with my throat and he told me there was nothing wrong after waiting 3 hours. He is a horrible doctor and also i noticed that he puts words in people's mouth's and makes you believe there is nothing wrong. But he is horrible and i hope nobody has to see this doctor.

Misdiagnosed my friend

Posted on January 31st, 2011

Very aloof and arrogant. Kinda looks like the Dad on Family Guy but with an expensive suit on and a Lexus. But he spends no time with his patient unless it's for a general office visit with no health issue .

Smart Doctor with zero bedside manner

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Very difficult to get an appointment and overall staff is rude and cold, especially on the phone when you try to make an appointment. Been there 10+ times and EVERY time I have waited over an hour.

uncaring doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2010

I am on long term meds. I feel the sideeffect are damaging. When I ask the doctorquestions and my concerns, he seems bothered by it.Always in a rush. terriblemanners.

MISERABLE DOCTOR KLEIN!!!

Posted on May 9th, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS MISERABLE AND SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING. HE IS COLD, DISINTERESTED IN HIS PATIENT AND THE PATIENT'S FAMILY. HE REFUSED TO SPEAK TO ME ABOUT HIS CARE OF MY HUSBAND WHO HAD ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE. HE NEGLECTED HIM AND DID NOT MEET ME FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS HIS CARE. WHAT KIND OF A MAN IS THIS? HE SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED TO PRACTICE.