Dr. Daniel Knight Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Knight?

Breast Reduction Consultation

Posted on September 17th, 2016

Great bedside manner. Took the time to explain procedure and listen to your questions and provided answers. I would suggest him to anyone needing a plastic surgeon. I'm having my procedure next month.

Breast aug 8 yrs ago and just recently tummy tuck & lipo

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I first used Dr Knight 8 yrs ago for a breast aug w/silicone implants. Since then I have had two kids and they still look awesome! And I breast fed both! No problems at all. His staff were SO nice, down to earth, and knowledgable. Needless to say ,recently, when it came time for a tummy tuck and lipo (thanks kids) I went back to Dr Knight. Once again, staff were so friendly and surgery went great!!!!! I am 6 months out of surgery and looking amazing. Feel like I have my body from 7 yrs ago back! Haha. Thanks Dr Knight. Would recommend you to all my friends and family.

Breast aug, lift, & mini tummy tuck! And now reg Botox!!

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Soooo glad I went to dr knight! Had several consults in town & talked to many aquantainces who had similar procedures. I am so happy with my experience! All his staff is so friendly & professional as well as him. My results were awesome. He prepared me so well for everything that I would go through. It was so easy. I now see him regularly for Botox & going to start juvederm!! Oh and since my surg i've sent friends to dr knight to correct the bad "jobs" done by the other surgeons in town. They are no corrected, perfect, & so happy! Dr knight is the best!!!!!!!

look out ladies!!!!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Unless you are looking for horrific scars and follow-up correction surgery, DO NOT GO TO Dr Dan Kinght! My scars were so bad they were transparent enough to see the tissue under the skin. The scars would bleed from the slightest touch. Although I had another surgeon (a highly skilled one at that who asked me "who did this to you") correct what he had done to me, I still have worse than average scars. I can not wear most bathing suits & even some shirts. In my opinion, Dan Knight's title should not be doctor, it should be butcher!

Doctor's Response

Unfortunately, plastic surgery leaves patients with scars. Some scars are minimal and others are very noticeable. Its difficult to predict how a patient is going to scar. Each patient is different and every surgeon has patients unhappy with their scars even though we use state of the art techniques in wound closure to try and minimize scarring. Scar revision is sometimes performed to try and improve scars but if a patient is prone to bad scars, revision often doesn't improve the scars significantly as appears in this case.

Very Happy with results

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I had BA surgery done 12 days ago by Dr. Knight. I am VERY pleased with the results!!! They look BEAUTIFUL!!! I had no complications. I had the surgery on Friday and Saturday I had a question. It was super fast and easy to get in contact with him. I didn't have to talk to his nurse, HE talked to me. Would recommend him to all my friends.

Highly skilled, very professional

Posted on February 10th, 2010

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Knight. He is knowledgable, very professional and I am ecstatic with my result. His staff is fantastic and his surgery center is state of the art. I have referred several of my friends to him and they all agree. His pricing is reasonable and significantly less than the Wall Center. He has had a great reputation in this area and after my experience I agree.

Posted on June 3rd, 2017