Dr. Daniel Knobloch Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Knobloch?

Posted on July 25th, 2016

Dr Knoblach was pleasant and professional, took care of my broken toe.

Posted on January 17th, 2016

We met him in the ER...he was the first doctor to finally diagnosed my mother with dementia. Something we have felt she has had a long time but no medical doctor would listen to us...Such a relief to finally start getting her & us the help we need...

A patient in need of care

Posted on December 26th, 2011

Dr. Knobloch came off as very kind and caring in the beginning of my visit. However, in the first 10 minutes of talking to him about my "problem", he insisted on breaking me down to talk about something I wasn't even there for. I was in the ER for a UTI. Dr. Knobloch was not hesitant at all to tell me that I needed to check myself into a 4-6 week weight control rehab in Arizona. I was not there for my weight. He then insisted that I share my sexual abusive past with him, and in order to get me to talk about it, he put me in a very compromising position to do so. I was not impressed by Dr. Knobloch, and further action will be taken.

Posted on July 27th, 2015