Dr. Daniel Konick Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Konick?

non response

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I am a potential new patient for this doc who came recommended to me. Apparently he recently affiliated with Maryland Primary Care. Three times I tried to call to make an initial appointment. After having to listen to an extensive recorded message that said nothing useful, I was put, all 3 times on interminable hold and NO ONE EVER ANSWERED MY CALL. I will find another physician. I wanted to move to another doc as my present doc is with another group in Annapolis that had become too impersonal. This was obviously the wrong choice as well

Posted on July 22nd, 2014

If sick easy to get an appointment for that day. Dr. Konick does listen. When I was diagnosed with cancer he found me specialists and followed up with me.

Posted on March 18th, 2010

A totally professional, caring, knowledgeable physician that has won my complete admiration and trust in his diagnosis and recommended treatments.

I Confused the Doc, maybe I have hypochondria

Posted on November 17th, 2008

My symptons confused him. Clearly the issue is not my hypochondria as he suggested, but rather his lack of doctoring. The other doc I went to immediately recognized and fixed my problem a year and a half ago and I havent been back since (clearly I am a hypochondriac, because I am in the doc's all the time- Ha Ha)

Posted on February 24th, 2015