Dr. Daniel Koontz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Koontz?

you can choose a better doctor

Posted on June 27th, 2012

I was given bad information 3 times in one visit. Not diagnosed properly. Wong test orded. Waste of time and money.

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I love Dr. Koontz and his bedside manner. His nurse lacks compassion. I got the impression that this is her job not her passion. Dr. Koontz diagnosed my problem and he took his time with me. The only suggestion I would have is on medications. Please write scripts for the most affordable medications. I have no health insurance and he prescribed a medicine that was 90 dollars when I could have had a script that was 4, same meds.

Posted on December 13th, 2016