Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel T Kopesky DO
Dr. Daniel T Kopesky has 2 locations
3200 Pleasant Valley Rd
West Bend, WI 53095
Dr. Daniel T Kopesky has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Daniel T Kopesky has the following 12 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 2 of 2
Truly a compassionate DR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Kopesky - Posted on April 24th, 2013
Is truly a kind, compassionate doctor. He is also direct and is not afraid to answer any questions. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. his demeanoer has been gentle and compassionate. When we found out there was no heartbeat, he took his time on the sonogram and slowly showed me what he was looking For, a flicker, any movement. I am so very grateful for those moments. They would be the last pictures I would see of my baby. He also performed the D&C. The follow up with him was just as compassionate the first time. It's an office where they understand the grieving process a mother goes through.
By far... My favorite doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel T Kopesky - Posted on December 2nd, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Daniel T Kopesky Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Daniel T Kopesky
Daniel Kopesky As a board-certified specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, Daniel Kopesky, DO, treats women at all stages of life - patients with uncomplicated to high-risk pregnancies, perimenopausal women experiencing the myriad of symptoms associated with mid-life, and post-menopausal patients sorting through conflicting information about care at this lifestage. As a surgeon, he cares for patients by staying current and committed to medical management when practical, and minimally invasive procedures that permit rapid recoveries for his patients when surgery is the only option.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel T Kopesky, DO - Obstetrics and Gynecology in West Bend, WI, in this video.
Dr. Daniel T Kopesky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Bend, WI.