Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel J Koretz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
He seems to be out of the loop for modern medicine. Is more worried about extra office visits and testing out the newest medicines on the market. Sometimes forgets what cronic ailment you have when you visit. The secretary believes she is a nurse and only gives you an appointment if she believes you have a problem. I think it might be his time to retire.
I scheduled a physical with Dr. Koretz, which is covered by my insurance. Apparently, he forgot, and although the appointment only took a few moments, he billed as a much more expensive type of visit, uncovered by my insurance. When I spoke with his secretary, she was very, very rude. I then spoke with Dr. Koretz, who was short and dismissive.We all make mistakes - but when we do, most people admit them and try to make up for them. Now I am paying hundreds of dollars for an unnecessary doctor's visit that took less than 5 minutes, because Dr. Koretz does not know how to say, "I'm sorry - I was wrong."Be careful - not a great physician, very low level of professionalism and integrity.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
49 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1969
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Daniel J Koretz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWolcott Medical Center, 6254 Lawville Rd, Wolcott, NY
Dr. Daniel J Koretz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wolcott, NY.