Dr. Daniel B Kozlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel B Kozlow?

Does not have high ethics

Lied about something important to try and cover up a mistake he made. Have to seriously question his ethics.

two thumbs up

I was very nervous prior to my eye exam but Dr Kozlow put me at ease and made me feel so comfortable. He clearly described his diagnosis and treatment plan and patiently listened and answered all of my questions. I would absolutely reccomend Dr. Kozlow to my family and friends.

Eyelid Surgery

Dr Kozlow made me look at least 10 myears younger when he did eyelid surgery 7 years ago and it still looks great. Right after the surgery many people told me that haircut makes you look younger. I never told them I had lid surgery.

great experience

Dr Kozlow made me feel at ease and treated my problem right away. He was very confident and his staff was great.

could not read notes made by his staff and did not care to explain post op concerns

Lens Implant and Prescription

Lens replacement in left eye to correct scar tissue. After reporting to the Doctor about poor vision--After the Surgical Implant, which he performed, and new glasses, Dr. Koslow insisted my eyesight with the new 20/20 lens was now 20/20.Lousy care and no followup.I paid 300 dollars for the pair of glasses, alone. They have not helped with my work demands.

Dr. Kozlow was recommended by a friend. I wanted a vision exam and reading glasses. The whole process was really all about money. He a virtually no personality at all and I found him to be very cold. Instead of billing my vision insurance they billed my medical insurance to get more money and I ended up with a $300 deductible for a diagnosis of myopia. They also dialated my pupils and sent me out the door on a sunny day with no sunglasses. I won't ever return there again.

Bedside manner was horrid

Dr. Kozlow was a horrid doctor especially to a new patient. I would never recommend him to any one I know.