Dr. Daniel Kraeger Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kraeger?

Not Happy With Service

Posted on July 7th, 2016

He didn't really want to take the time to really find the problem, and when I questioned him he just brushed it off. I was charged for images that were not taken completely. When questioned on this he didn't follow through and find out where the rest where. He just gave a prescription and band-aided the problem. I will never use his service again.

Posted on January 5th, 2012

Dr. Kraeger was very thorough in his explanation. He gave me exercises for my shoulder and the pain went away in six weeks. The pain improved each week as he said it will. I had rotator cuff tendinitis in both shoulders for six months. Now I have no pain. It's wonderful.

Posted on June 26th, 2017